Year 2014 has come to an end. This year just went by so fast. For me, it was my first year in blogging. And to kick off the new year, I’d like to share some of the highlights of 2014.
First of all I’d like to say thank you to all of you, who stopped by my blog, who commented, and keeps coming back. That’s what makes me feel encouraged and excited to continue sharing my recipes with you.
So here’s a round up of 2014 in blogging:
- These are the posts that got the most views in 2014:
- Farmer’s Cheese Breakfast Cake (Zapekanka)
- Hearty Ukrainian Borshch
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Kiev Cake
- Potato Salad with Beets
2. Where did VerasCooking.com’s visitors came from?
- That’s 111 countries in all!
- Most visitors came from The United States, Canada, and U.K.
7. There is a total of 71 posts on VerasCooking.com!
The most exciting place we have visited this year was Mt.Baker Artist Point. This is how it looks in August. It was amazing to experience snow in summer.
So, Happy New Year friends! Wishing you lots of blessings, new opportunities, and prosperity. Cheers!
Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges; whether we seize them or not, the New Year will bring new opportunities. ~Michael Joseph
See you in 2015!
Loads of love,